Abstracts of plenary lectures, workshops and satellite meetings of the 26th International Conference on Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology will be published by Wiley-Blackwell in a special edition of the journal YEAST.
Please consider the following rules:
- Abstracts can only be submitted after registration.
- Abstracts will only be published after registration fees have been settled.
- Each registered participant can provide a maximum of two abstracts. If the number of abstracts exceeds the maximum capacity of the printed issue of Yeast, only the first abstract will be printed, and the second abstract will be made accessible online.
- Contributions will only be considered after abstract submission.
- Until the respective deadlines authors can exchange, modify or correct their abstracts.
- Abstracts will be published in a special edition of the journal YEAST.